lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 22:06:25 +0900

Mike Bledig wrote:
>Ok! yea! All most there! :-)
>
>I've used bc5.0 to tri and compile the Lynx source.  But during the
>linking stage, I get the following errror:
>Error: Unresolved external '_current_codepage' referenced from
>module src/lycurses.c
>Error: Unresolved external '_errno' referenced from module gzio.c
>
>** error 1 ** deleting lynx.exe

_current_codepage error:
As for this error, there is a cause in it isn't using PDcurses
complying with Japanese.

First of all make the block of current_codepage of LYCurses.c
a comment as a countermeasure.

The error of _errno is thought that zlib.lib
isn't being made properly to be a cause.

Though it is explained in detail in Japanese, it regrets
that there is no English commentary as for the process
of this side.

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Infomation Course.