lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 21:57:33 +0900

Happy new year.

>From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
>To: address@hidden

lynx.exe for win32 build step:

1. zlib.lib , curses.lib --> ../curses
2. cd src/chrtrans
3. makew32
4. cd ..
5. makew32

>> Now when I try to compile using the filted version of the makefile.bcb, I
>> get the following error:
>>
>> Error makefile.bcb 177: Command syntax error
>> *** 1 errors during make ***
>
>line 177 is a comment-line following what looks like a normal command-line.
>(perhaps your make-program does not like the tab on that line: other command
>lines in the makefile.bcb do not have a tab).

makefile.bcb == makefile for Borland C++ Builder (Or bcc32 ver 5.0x)

It thinks about me that a part of the option doesn't exist
in BCC ver 4.x with the cause.

Let's try. (At makefile.bcb line 177)

 $(BCC32) $(DEBUG) -lOS -elynx.exe @lynx.rsp

 $(BCC32) $(DEBUG) -elynx.exe @lynx.rsp

P.S.

T.E.Dickey wrote:
:
>Date: Tue, 4 Jan 100 05:24:22 -0500 (EST)
:

Isn't the establishment of the mail software of Mr. T.E.Dickey wrong?

It seems that this is the Y2k problem.

__Hiroyuki

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Infomation Course.