lynx-dev

lynx-dev Hotmail problems with lynx2-8-2

From: arun kumar
Subject: lynx-dev Hotmail problems with lynx2-8-2
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 05:13:55 -0800

Hi,

  Myself, Arun has been using lynx for past
  2 years.

  Hotmail is one of the main sites I visit.
  From Dec 31 1999, I am not able to
  access my hotmail account.

  I receive the following error from my proxy

                                             Error

     The requested operation could not be performed by the proxy.

     Protocol error, remote server closed connection.

    Proxy server at xxxx  on port 8080

   when I hit the submit button on the msnhotmail webpage.

     I have verified from my friends that Hotmail is working
     fine with internet Explorer.

    So I feel that the problem may be with lynx.

    Here is some more info on my config.

     Server: Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) PHP/3.0.12
     Lynx 2.8.2rel.1 (01 Jun 1999)

    Could you please help me out in fixing this
    problem.

  Thanks in advance,
Arun

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/