lynx-dev

lynx-dev color on/off toggle tied to LYNXOPTIONS:/ in ver. 2.8.2rel.1

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev color on/off toggle tied to LYNXOPTIONS:/ in ver. 2.8.2rel.1
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:21:43 +0900 (JST)

Perhaps this is no longer a bug, but FWIW by doing a change on the
forms-based option menu, you can toggle colors on and off, v2.8.2rel.1.

I discovered this using the public access Sailor site, so I know nothing
about the way it was compiled.

Go to "telnet://sailor.lib.md.us/," and choose "vt220" as your terminal
type. When you visit the Sailor Home Page, I think you'll find it to be
white print on a black background. Go to the O)ptions Menu, and change
any item, then hit return on link 1, Accept Changes. Things change to
color. Do another change on the O)ptions Menu, and you'll be back to
black and white.

__Henry