lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYMainLoop.c -- gcc signal 11, egcs-1.1.2

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYMainLoop.c -- gcc signal 11, egcs-1.1.2
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:11:40 -0400 (EDT)

> That's what I would say.  It could be anything, especially since Tom
> seems to be having no problems with the same version.  I don't think
> it's Lynx.

I tried your settings also and had no problem.  It's odd (the only sig 11's
I have had on Linux were hardware related - on my older box if I ran it
continuously for several hours compiling, e.g., XFree86).  I don't think
I've seen a gcc/egcs fault on my newer machine (since June 1998).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden