lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev "sticky" things

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev "sticky" things
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:35:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Henry Nelson wrote:

> > Why would the only link on a page be a text input field?  Wouldn't there
> > also be a SUBMIT button? (And usually a RESET button.
>
> Recently been getting more and more of them.  Too busy to investigate, so
> all such pages are losing me as a customer, but I am suspicious of those
> "click here to go (if you have javascript)" barriers.

Here's an example of a page where the only link is a text input field:

http://lardefreiluiz.org.br/apresenta_br.html

Ismael
       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden     |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://ismael.cordeiro.com/    |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael |