lynx-dev

lynx-dev Cookie recognition

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Cookie recognition
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 07:33:12 -0400 (EDT)

Yesterday I attempted to use the latest (lynx 2.8.3-dev10) lynx to access
http://www.toysmart.com/ .  But all I was able to get was a web page which
told me that my browser doesn't support cookies.

Is this one of the cases where the site looks at the information in the
user agent and decides that since it is not Microsoft IE that it can't work?
Looking at the trace of the session, I don't _see_ anything that looks like
a failure...
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-