lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev [dev.9] buglet: download statusline "url" is truncated

From: Frederic L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev [dev.9] buglet: download statusline "url" is truncated
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 07:36:04 -0300

I don't have the answer but still see this behavior with 2.8.3dev9. I
allways get file=/home/fr (it's /home/fredlwm/...). Got the same with
dev8 and can't recall which version worked fine. Just to let you know
that you're not the only one with this little problem.

--
Frederic L. W. Meunier | address@hidden,urbi.com.br}
IRC: _19751127!date | ICQ: 49149663 | Tel: +55-21-620-7173 (Brasil)