lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LinuxApps: Lynx

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LinuxApps: Lynx
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:50:25 -0400 (EDT)

990814 Matthew Tebbens wrote:
> Lynx Developers, You are the primary contact for the application below.
> The application has been updated and is now displayed
> on the LinuxApps web site, http://www.linuxapps.com/

it's good to see it there, but the version listed is 2-8-3dev.5 ,
which is the latest & not necessarily stable development version.
would it not be more sensible to list the latest release 2-8-2rel.2 ,
which is obtainable from  www.slcc.edu/lynx/release/
(your site gives the development URL  -/-/current/ )?
it may be  dev.6  &  rel.3 : our i/net connection is down at the moment.