lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev When I tell a Webmaster about Lynx ...pointers?

From: Hank Roberts
Subject: Re: lynx-dev When I tell a Webmaster about Lynx ...pointers?
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 04:26:42 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, you got me; I'll keep reading; thanks to Heather and Philip for
quick followups to my question.

I did like Heather's thought, is there a way to strip patches out of
digests -- I can do it by saving and reading with "nn" offline, but
that approach tends to give me a huge backlog of unread material.
Er, I meant of course, read with MacLynx offline - or save to the host
machine and read the digests with nn.  Upstream filtering would be nicer.