lynx-dev

[no subject]

From: Gene Collins
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:36:06 -0400

You can either use the SAVE_SPACE OPTION IN THE LYNX.CFG FILE, OR YOU CAN SET
THE LYNX_SAVE_SPACE environment variable in your autoexec.bat file.  I
believe I used something like set lynx_save_space=e:\dwnload\.  You
can't hurt anything by experimenting.  Your file will only be put in the
wrong place.  But you will be able to see and edit the path associated
with the file name when you save the file to disk, so you can see
whether what you specified works or not.

Gene address@hidden