lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3dev.4 and arrow keys

From: Kim Scarborough
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3dev.4 and arrow keys
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:50:54 -0500 (CDT)

I just compiled 2.8.3dev.4 and it seems to work fine, but I've lost use of
the arrow keys. I haven't had a chance to try it on console, but it's not
unique to any particular terminal program. I had 2.8.1 before and it
worked fine. I'm running FreeBSD 3.2. Here's my configure options:

configure --enable-addrlist-page --with-screen=slang --enable-gzip-help
--enable-default-colors

I tried specifically mapping the arrow keys in lynx.cfg, but that didn't
do it.

Is this a known problem? Is there other relevant information I should
include?