lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev CGI POST parameters bugs

From: CyberPsychotic
Subject: Re: lynx-dev CGI POST parameters bugs
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:44:56 +0400 (MSD)

~ Ok, I did - see below.  When you try to reproduce this make sure to

~ lynx_cfg.h has DONT_TRACK_INTERNAL_LINKS commented out, as in
~ /* #undef DONT_TRACK_INTERNAL_LINKS */ /* CF_ARG_DISABLE(internal-links) */

 yeah. This wasn't commented there. I probably would have done make
distclean, or rm configure.cache at least, since regardless of the fact that
I ran : ./configure --enable-iternal-links, it didn't change (this thing at
least in) config file. So make clear && make didn't change much later on.
Fixing thing by hand helped. Thanks for your time.

 regards
        ~Fyodor