lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev code indentation style (was "JUSTIFY") - warning, "religiou

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev code indentation style (was "JUSTIFY") - warning, "religious" topic...
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:04:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > The Lynx code formatting style is what I'm used to, please don't change
> > it, and certainly don't change the formatting of existing code.
> > (I know you weren't planning to.)
>
> no problem (it's a workable format; your patches almost always fit it).

Must be because of this:

(defun w3c-c-mode-common-hook ()
  ;; use BSD for all C, C++, and Objective-C code
  (c-set-style "BSD")
  ;; other customizations can go here
  (setq c-tab-always-indent nil)
  )
(add-hook 'c-mode-common-hook 'w3c-c-mode-common-hook)

Originally taken from

   Linkname: C Programming Style in libwww

    Klaus