lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Suggested patch for "^Z from editor" problem

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Suggested patch for "^Z from editor" problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:46:54 -0600

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999, Klaus Weide (address@hidden) said:

| Could those who have reproduced the problem please try this.

| I use
|    make SITE_DEFS="-DHAVE_SIGACTION"
| for this.

Compiled without problems on FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE (gcc 2.7.2.1).

Better ... it seems to have solved to problem here.  ^Z'ing out
of an invoked emacs didn't result in any subsequent weirdness
with the display/keyboard, like I was getting a day or two ago.

Can't say that I've really "stress tested" it, but initial testing
looks like you've nailed it ...!

This was using the same ncurses-5.0-990710 lib as before, statically
linked, BTW.

Good show, Klaus ...

/kim