lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:09:10 -0400 (EDT)

From: Klaus Weide <address@hidden>

>Does output CONTINUE to sometimes come from lynx after the initial
>repainting?  Or is what you see consistent with:
> - After fg the screen is messed up, lynx has written to the screen,
> - but really nvi is in control, lynx doesn't interfere further
>   (until :q).  (Try ^L in vi)
>
>   Klaus

nvi is in control, but the tty is no longer in raw mode.  but it appears
that nvi is in full control - when I do a ^L and then some newlines,
etc. I finally get nvi to clear the screen.  Then, when I leave nvi
lynx complains that nvi terminated abnormally.

--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-