lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx problem In FreeBSD

From: Kawin Lam
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx problem In FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:57:14 +0800

Dear sir,
        I have just installed Lynx in two machines which are runing in FreeBSD 3.2 release under Intel base computer, one of them is fine, but the other one alway get the error message: Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host. I have try to install different verion from FreeBSD ports, but still happen?
     And then I make deinstall it, and  change the setting as you mention in FAQ, I decomment the field: RESOLVLIB= -lresolv in the makefile file, and then I make install again, but the problem still persist, how can I solve this problem, please help me, thank you very much!

Best regards,
Kawin