lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Try #2-Transport links between bookmark files... Here's the

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Try #2-Transport links between bookmark files... Here's the code
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 04:36:51 -0600

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999, address@hidden (address@hidden) said:

| I did the diff -cr orig.dir work.dir and here are the results.  I
| _removed_ the matching directories lines.. I hope that wasn't wrong.

No, that's OK.

FWIW, your patch applies cleanly to -dev.3 (with a couple minor
offsets), and compiles just fine.

Since I'm not setup to use multiple bookmark files, and as I said
previously, I use my editor to arrange the links, I'll leave it to
others to comment on your implementation, and functionality.

I'm sure there will be some comments ...

/kim