lynx-dev

lynx-dev display web page as it is received (re-send)

From: David L Lundy
Subject: lynx-dev display web page as it is received (re-send)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:51:39 -0400 (EDT)

Gentlemen,

   I originally sent this message a week ago and have had no response of
any kind.  Perhaps that is because I sent it before I had been approved
as a member of this list.  Please let me know if there is, or is not a
way to configure lynx to have it display pages as they are being
generated.  If it is possible, please explain how to configure it.
Thanks.