lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX (French Hospital) Help

From: alain kernoa
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX (French Hospital) Help
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:38:23 +0200

hello,

We work in  french hospitals in Paris.
We have a lot of terminals in character mode (HP760).
We have a intranet and we must install LYNX 282,
I don't understand how install the NCURSES around  LYNX.

our sun :
# uname -a
SunOS office 5.5.1 Generic_103640-23 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4

Otherwise :

I'm sure the  ncurses are going to help us
but I have difficulties to understand all what the ncurses
bring us on VT terminals , (I discover ncurses in fact, I'm novice in ncurses)
can you help us ?

The last things :
Can we adapt all our medicals web on LYNX ?
are there any restrictions (for example can we send  html contruct in
servlets)
and can we have their lists ?

Thank you very much .

Nb : i hope you could help use, and my english is not very good..sorry.

see you soon.

Direction informatique
Hopital Tenon (PARIS)