lynx-dev

lynx-dev Finally! (file-upload v0.01)

From: Rob Partington
Subject: lynx-dev Finally! (file-upload v0.01)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 11:44:47 +0100

Ok, it took me a year, but I finally uploaded a working
(ish) patch for form-based file-upload for Lynx.

http://lynx.browser.org/rp/final-form-upload.patch.gz

Sorry it took so long, there's been a lot of intervening
strife and turmoil (and I forgot about it until last week)

My patch is slightly broken (because I still can't work diff)
so you'll need to move the Base64.c and bstring.h files into
the lynx/src directory.  And you need to "activate" file fields
by pressing <enter>.  This is a bug, possibly a feature  :-p

The patch was created against 2.8.1dev16 (iirc) and I've no
idea if it works against anything else.

[It doesn't seem to work against 2-8-1 for some as yet unknown
reason, I'll look into that later today]

Basically, it's alpha code, and it works for me in some
situations.  I'll fix whatever bugs people point out as best
I can.
--
rob partington % address@hidden % http://lynx.browser.org/