lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.9

From: dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.9
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 23:33:25 -0400 (EDT)

1999-05-29 (2.8.2pre.9)
* use StrAllocCopy rather than HTSprintf in LYstore_message() because no
  formatting is done there; the message may contain formatting controls such as
  %s (related to bug report by Frederic L W Meunier <address@hidden>) -TD
* add/use function LYRenamedTemp() to update our record of temporary filename
  when using external decompression program, so we will remove the decompressed
  file correctly on exit.  This is the usual case if we do not link with zlib
  (reported by HN) -TD
* modify LYValidateFilename() to derive original directory preferably from
  Current_Dir() rather than environment variable $PWD, since the $PWD directory
  may not be writable if Lynx is invoked from another application rather than
  directly from the command line -TD
* add/use function Current_Dir(), to check for failure in getcwd/getwd -TD
* change ALL_LINGUAS assignment in configure script to use the .po file which
  actually reside in the po directory, making it simpler to drop/add message
  files from a distribution of Lynx.  Also, make the assignment contigent on
  ALL_LINGUAS not being set externally, making it simple to override -TD