lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:02:29 +0400 (MSD)

24-May-99 13:42 I wrote:

>>> Hope you'll reconsider on the latter.

> Approximately 1/2 of Hiroyuki's patch aims the better CJK support.
> Most of lynx-dev readers couldn't test it but that changes definitely
> applied for all ports (not only win32) so should be ifdef'ed
> with a separate symbol and included into the source tree (in 2.8.3).

Well, probably not 1/2 but 1/5. Most of it ifdef'ed with SH_EX.

Hiroyuki: could you split SH_EX symbol into two - CJK_EX and SH_EX
so non japanese developers could read your code easily.
That #ifdef CJK_EX code may be applied for any platform
while the rest of SH_EX should be futher identified around
new feature/ yet another variant/ general minor fix/ windows port only.
I am looking forward to integration of your changes
into main lynx source tree.