lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 17:13:36 +0400 (MSD)

>      * From: address@hidden

>> I mean the scripts may be assumed "experimental" and disabled by default.

> yes - but when are we going to stop development and work on a release?
now.

> (the patches are available in my ftp area for people who want to experimen)

Still see no reasons in not including extra *.html files into help directory
(unless otherwise specified). A couple of handreds of lynx.cfg options
really too much to live without an index (when it was donated by someone).
In its simplest form without custom userdefs.h changes.

(Scripts may be a different story).