lynx-dev

lynx-dev http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html

From: News Subsystem
Subject: lynx-dev http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 18:17:11 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure if the tod-list is being actively maintained...but the stuff
on there about Cookies seems too cookie-friendly...how about a feature
that can be set to cache-and-erase all cookies,a la Junkbuster?Or a
pernmanent list of domains for each user to really "neVer accept" rather
than having to enter the V command every session?

Beyond that,I'm puzzled as to why high-bidder lists at the domain
www.surplusauction.com are accessible to 2.6 but not to 2.8.1.

address@hidden