lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Information

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Information
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:31:37 +0100 (BST)

>       Can I download Lynx exe(Unix) from the InterNet.If yes pls tell me
> from which Site.

Depends on the exact brand and version of Unix.  Some are at the
site already given.  Some may be on various sites scattered throughout
the internet.  Some may require you to compile from source.  If the
development tools exist on your machine, I would personally always advise
compiling from source.

(Normally one says "binary" for Unix, just possibly "executables", but
"exe" comes from Microsoft's naming conventions and would imply DOS or
Windows if you hadn't qualified it.)