lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev small? patch to dev21 patched with psrc patch

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev small? patch to dev21 patched with psrc patch
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 15:36:10 +0500 (SAMST)

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> >  This patch fixes few bugs that psrc implementation has (some comments in
> > lynx.cfg fixed, unknown tags will now be drawn with htmlsrc_badtag style,
> > spaces after tagname in s_junk_tag state are now stripped - now <b    >
> > will be drawn as <b>, some other fixes). It can interfere with a patch to
> > lynx.cfg I've sent before (that patch was desgined to fix one line in
> > comment
> > in lynx.cfg).
>
> does this replace the earlier patch, or is it applied after?
>

> --
> Thomas E. Dickey
> address@hidden
> http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey

  Recently (in message with title 'fix to psrc patch') I've sent a correction
to psrc patch. It consisted of:
* verbal request to replace #define OMIT_SCN_KEEPING from 1 to 0 in HTML.c
  and  LYCurses.c. This modification doesn't interfere with patch - so such
  change still must be performed.

* Small patch that fixed comment in lynx.cfg. This patch should be undone.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad