lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx-2.8.2dev19 commandline patch

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx-2.8.2dev19 commandline patch
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:27:49 -0500 (EST)

>   Yes, I did. It seems that I had received and read all messages. I'm
> worring about whether the patches are integrated because if they are not I
> have to collect rejected patches for myself in order to apply them in
> future releases.

well, I cannot say that I don't miss patches (there's perhaps 1-2 small
ones that I tend to overlook), or don't reject them (I rely on consensus
from the other developers for the ones that I'm not expert on).  But I
do try to process all of the applicable patches from the mailing list
on each patch (backlogs just grow longer - you should see mine).

If I miss one, and am reminded, then I'll have that feedback to add to
the next list.  (I started building the list for dev.20 this morning,
have 400k of email in the list after combining and filtering - and haven't
added the past 3 days yet).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden