lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.18

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.18
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:17:20 -0500 (EST)

> On Thu, Mar 04, 1999, address@hidden (address@hidden) said:
> |
> | * change the LYK_xxx keymap definitions to an enum, to simplify ifdef's -
> TD
>
> THANK YOU, Tom !!!

we'll have to retest some platforms (iirc, both Ultrix and CLIX are rather
picky about mixing enum's and int's).  but I'm sure I wasn't the only one
getting tired of weaving through that set of ifdef's.

> Just an FYI ...
>
> One distribution nit:  seems that all the subdirs in the distribution
> tarball had the setgid (02000) bit set for some reason, which caused
> a bunch of error msgs from tar (on FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE, at least).

we'll have to adjust the script that makes the tar balls (the original
directories are setgid'd to keep the permissions straight).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden