lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Why is the list reposter mucking with my address?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Why is the list reposter mucking with my address?
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:49:53 +0900 (JST)

> This seems to have started sometime on  Monday, 02/15, as one message
> posted then was OK, and the next one posted on that day had the BLOODY
> ALL CAPS DOMAIN FORM.
>
> Why?  And who is doing this?
>
> It is only happening on the reposted messages I email to lynx-dev, and

It has been going on for quite some time.  For the longest time it only
happened with Leonid's posts, but in the last few months, other people's
posts have been duplicated.  Fortunately the Message-ID is the same, so
they can be filtered out.

What do you mean by "reposted messages I email to lynx-dev"?  Leonid
suggested to me that the list server (majordomo?) might be at fault.
Perhaps this would give a clue to sig.net what is wrong.

__Henry