lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Changing the keymap code

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Changing the keymap code
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 07:08:51 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> > > There's a sample file which has (some) comments.
> >
> > Ah yes, and it's even nicely explained.  Completely missed that one.

I missed this also. It gives a good explanation.

Getting back to the original problem with "#DEFINE MOUSE_KEY 270",
it looks like the SLANG code has "#DEFINE MOUSE_KEYSYM 0x1000" with
a comment to keep the define higher than anything in LYStrings.h. I
don't see anything in the code where MOUSE_KEY needs to be any special
value. Wouldn't it make sense to either define MOUSE_KEY as 0x1000
also, or change MOUSE_KEY to MOUSE_KEYSYM and move the define from
LYStrings.c to LYStrings.h. We can then move DO_NOTHING back to 270.

Sorry, but I won't have time to test any of this for a while.
                                 Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)