lynx-dev

lynx-dev Help me please to validate my html pages with a vocal syntetize

From: Arclele
Subject: lynx-dev Help me please to validate my html pages with a vocal syntetizer.
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:51:30 +0100

I hope that i'm not OffTopic.

I'd like  validate some Html pages of mine with a Screen reader program,
but I haven't a vocal syntetizer.

These pages are written in Italian language (i'm sorry) but i'm interesting
to their structure  and to their rhytm of reading (I don't know if the
punctuation and the empty lines are read by the vocal syntetizer).

If you could do a test I'd be very pleased.
http://user.iol.it/buste/clarr/
If you have some questions pleas write to me sure.
Please reply in a simply way.
address@hidden

Bye.
Arclele.