lynx-dev

lynx-dev Forms handling

From: Mark E. Crane
Subject: lynx-dev Forms handling
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:08:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to spawn an
external editor, like JOE, from within a forms textarea box
while using Lynx.  It wouldn't be an issue if we could cut
and paste/multitask with our 286/1mb machines, but we
haven't figured that one out yet.  I searched the archives,
and the last mention of this that I could find dated back to
Lou Mountulli in 1994.  I can't believe how much the web has
changed in 4 years.

thank you,

MC