lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Renaming the Library GPL

From: brian j. pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Renaming the Library GPL
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:11:38 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> Whoever uploaded lynx to gnu.org should be keeping it up to date.  Otherwise,
> the tar should be removed from that site and a file pointing to where we
> want them to get the code substituted.

Agree as for the pointer on gnu.org.

Also, is there anyone that has been / plans on uploading the latest stable
releases to metalab.unc.edu?  People I know have said (with some
exaggeration, I assume, though I haven't checked) that "all the mirror
sites have at BEST 2.8rel.2".

--
DSA / El Gamal / RSA public keys: <URL:http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/keys/>