lynx-dev

lynx-dev Preliminary bug siting, Lynx 2.8.2dev12[de]

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Preliminary bug siting, Lynx 2.8.2dev12[de]
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 02:21:17 -0500 (EST)

I didn't notice the following bug until I started using the new versions.
However, I still haven't figured out how to reproduce the problem on a
predictable basis, so I don't have a trace yet.

I use lynx with numbered links .

I use http://mail.yahoo.com/ .

The mail interface is a mix of option selections, links which take
action immediately, check boxes, and other buttons.

Occasionally I will type a g and the number of a link, but I end up on
the link AFTER the number I typed.  However, when I go back and try
it again, I don't see the problem reproduce.  I've seen thins at least
5 or more times now so I am pretty certain there is some weird combination
of events that are causing problems - when I have more details I will
pass them along.  But perhaps someone else will notice the same thing and
be able to reproduce the situation easier on a different page.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>