lynx-dev

lynx-dev -partial is a toggle

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev -partial is a toggle
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 20:03:01 -0800 (PST)

lynx -help doesn't say so, but "-partial" seems to be a [confusing] toggle,
just like a lot of the other options.

    -partial         display partial pages while downloading

I'm presuming that partial was compiled on as the default (especially since
that, and persistent cookies, were the main reasons I kept bugging the guy
who installs software here to install it)..  I was _also_ using -partial
and wasn't getting partial display.

So basically, it'd be good if the help were accurate..  Also, it might
be good if "lynx -version" told you, besides the literal version number,
the various options that were compiled in as defaults.