lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Anyone thought about a lynx keyboard macro facility?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Anyone thought about a lynx keyboard macro facility?
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 18:12:43 -0500 (EST)

From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>
> isn't that all we need?  i use Brief as my system editor in my XT,
> which has a very simple, but very efficient facility
> to record & then replay a sequence of keystrokes.
> that's what Larry proposed, with the option to take them from a file.

Well, yes and no.  That will be fine for my purposes.  However I did mention
expect or perl...  It was just my thought that if it looked like others
were going to have a lot of specilized needs that rather than create a
new language to define it that I would propose using some existing language.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>