lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 05:22:50 -0500 (EST)

> >                   CPPFLAGS="-I/home/titus/bin/include" \
> >                             ^^
> > ( get more sleep :-)
>
> *laughs* Just after I sent that, I realized my mistake up there and
> added it. THEN, I got that sleep I needed.
>
> Now, the compiling moves smoothly until it's linking and creating the
> executable, which hits a brick wall with the following:

somewhere you're missing the "-lslang" from the generate makefile.
also the libraries such as -lsocket.  Possibly you've overridden
the makefile after the configure script does its thing (but I don't
see that in the example command-line).  The configure script generates
the makefile with the -l options that it has found, so no further
editing should be needed.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden