lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 14:22:01 -0500 (EST)

> Hello all!
>
> I'm looking for a precompiled Lynx 2-8-1 binary for UnixWare 2.1.2, but
> I have not been able to locate one. I would compile it myself but the
> last version I was able to successfully compile was 2.7.1.
>
> So much has changed in the Makefile since then that I'm a bit lost (I'm
> used to linking the slang libraries at the top of the Makefile and
> adding -DNO_SIZECHANGE in the "unixware-slang" section, but I don't see
> this in the most recent source.)

does the size-change code not work on that platform, or does it not compile?

> I have not tried autoconfig since it never worked for me
> before...Perhaps I'll try it and see if it'll be nice to me this time
> around.

2.8.1's almost guaranteed to _not_ build with the old (pre-autoconf)
Makefile, since I've not looked at it for almost a year.  If there's
problems building with the current configuration, they'll be relatively
minor (I can advise you).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden