lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Possible bug with link numbering

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Possible bug with link numbering
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 22:36:22 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Philip Webb wrote:

> 981129 Doug Kaufman wrote:
> > You have VERBOSE_IMAGES turned off.
> > The (possible) bug only is present with VERBOSE_IMAGES turned on.
> > I am talking about the different numbering seen on the screen
> > versus that acted upon by the 123g code.
>
> from my Options screen:
>
>   Verbose images                   : [15][(2)__ON_]

My apologies. You are correct that VERBOSE_IMAGES is not the critical
switch. It is really image_links that matters here. Sorry that I got
them confused. To see the behavior I described, either set
MAKE_LINKS_FOR_ALL_IMAGES to TRUE in lynx.cfg, run lynx as
"lynx -image_links" or hit the "*" key from within lynx to turn on
image_links.
                             Doug
__
Doug Kaufman