lynx-dev

RE: lynx-dev fwd: ...translations

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: RE: lynx-dev fwd: ...translations
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 16:39:35 +0900 (JST)

> Hi. I've subscribe that list to help in the lynx spanish version. I'm from
> argentina and i wanna help in translate lynx to my native lenguage. I wanna
> know who is the organizer of that 'department'.

You might want to check recent lynx-dev archives.  I think about two other
people have expressed interest in a Spanish translation.  Perhaps you could
communicate off the list to coordinate a translation.

You also should look into the home page of the GNU Native Language Support
group to perhaps join the mailing list for Spanish translations, and to
read (and hopefully sign) the disclaimer for the copyright on the translation.

__Henry