lynx-dev

lynx-dev why would I get this message?

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: lynx-dev why would I get this message?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:38:42 -0700 (MST)

Using lynx 2.8.1rel2, I received this message while trying to reach a
message board. I only got it once, but having never seen it before,
wondered why I may have gotten it.
I think it was a 404 message, but it said:
/lynxcall.cgi not available on this server.
I was using my bookmark file, I only had problems with the address once,
and subsequent attemptes to connect to the insidedtheweb.com message board
were
successful.
Just what might cause an error like this?
--Rick Lewis