lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Request for help(Contd.)

From: Dick Wesseling
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Request for help(Contd.)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:28:59 +0100

address@hidden said:
> Hello,        This is in continuation with my earlier email. There
> is a "key  remapping" problem. The lynx is writing into stderr, the
> message,
>
> key remapping of 0x00 to RIGHT_LINK failed key remapping of 0x00 to
> LEFT_LINK failed key remapping of 0x00 to DO_NOTHING failed
>
> I had enabled these keys in lynx.cfg file by removing the hashes.

It doesn't make sense to enable all of them because only one function
can be bound to a particular key.

The problem is that "remap" returns 0 to indicate failure. Upon success it
returns a keycode. There if a slight ambiguity if that keycode happens to be
zero also...

Anyway, this is just a false alarm,  just ignore that message.