lynx-dev

lynx-dev iris-ansi terminal not supported

From: g . germano
Subject: lynx-dev iris-ansi terminal not supported
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:39:44 GMT

I'm using lynx for the first time. I'm running IRIX 6.5 on a SGI Indy R4000.
I got lynx from the SGI Freeware CD. If I start lynx from a normal IRIX window,
whose TERM is by default iris-ansi, the enter key inside lynx does not work!
I worked around the problem putting this alias in my .tcshrc, but it's ugly:

alias lynx 'sh "TERM=vt320; /usr/freeware/bin/lynx \!*"'

Regards