lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev status

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev status
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:10:27 +0400 (MSD)

>> > I don't know of any serious reproducible bugs.  Aside from the urge to
>> > redesign everything, does anyone have a bug that would prevent release?

We need to prepare a new "features" pre-release page,
keep 2.8 features info but preserve a link to complete 2.7.2 page
as the latest unsupported code by FM
(we probably still have problems introduced by Klaus).

Also I got several coredumps recently from pre10 (NSL-FORK on Linux)
so I want to know whether it is fixed or not.