lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Japanese/LYRawMode & forms-options menu -> FIXED

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Japanese/LYRawMode & forms-options menu -> FIXED
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 18:13:32 +0900 (JST)

> >> diff -u old/lyoption.c ./lyoption.c
>
> Something broken on your site while applying the patch,

Do you apply "diff -u" patches the same way as "diff -c" patches?
Anyway, I hand edited the corrections since there weren't all that
many, and, Leonid, you're a good man!  It seems to be fixed.

Although lynx will accept a change to "Assumed document character set"
to "euc-jp", the change is not permanent, i.e., even with the save to
disk box checked, if I quit Lynx and then start up a new session, the
"Assumed document character set" is back to "iso-8859-1".  Is that the
way it should be?

__Henry