lynx-dev

lynx-dev download like action

From: Sumner Reuben
Subject: lynx-dev download like action
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:11:30 +0200

I have a feature request which I believe should both be easy an useful
(if it already exists, I appologize, please point me to it).  Have a
method do run one of a selection of commands on a given URL where the
URL itself is passed to the command and lynx itself does not try to download
anything.

In particular I would like
wget -b %s            # download in the background
screen lynx %s        # open URL in new window

Reuben