lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev DOS builds of pre.6

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: lynx-dev DOS builds of pre.6
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 11:00:40 -0400 (EDT)

What is better for DOS and why, slang or pdcurses?  Does either add mouse
support for the dos port?  I actually have a beat up pre2.3 version of
pdcurses for win32 which is where my mouse support comes from.

My win32 problem was as simple as the value not being memcpy'd into the
soc_in structure.  I just figured it out though so now I need to thread
through why.  My brain is molasses though...

A coon brought down a power grid in Burlington, VT yesterday for hours.
Amazing how much technology can be laid to waste by a low tech rodent.