lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2-8-1-dev27-intl.tar.gz

From: Claude SOMA - CNTS
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2-8-1-dev27-intl.tar.gz
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:17:50 +0200

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:51:14 -0400 Webmaster Jim <address@hidden> wrote:

>Okay, I'm slowly catching up to Lynx 2-8-1 with my gettext
>internationalisation work. The subject file is uploading to SLCC now in
>the FTP directory.

Thanks for every "i18nbody" and especially for French people
Is there any way to go from lynx2-8-1-dev27-intl.tar.gz to next release
whith patch-o-matic ? (when the next one come in)
Is this a good way ? or
Is it more desirable to have patches avalaible ? (bandwidth)
I can test for ultrix 4.3a and DU 3.2D-1
Claude