lynx-dev

lynx-dev Documentation patch

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Documentation patch
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Someone (sorry, I couldn't find the message) pointed out that the site
for tcplib used in the DOS port, specified in the INSTALLATION file, was
no longer valid. I contacted the author and got the new site
                             Doug

*** lynx2-8-1/INSTALLATION      Fri Sep 25 03:41:38 1998
--- lynx2-8-1/INSTALLATION.new  Tue Sep 29 07:18:56 1998
***************
*** 562,568 ****
      In addition to the files in the Lynx distribution, you will need a
      curses package and a TCP package.  You can use PDCurses (available at
      "http://www.lightlink.com/hessling/";) and the DJGPP port of WATTCP
!     (available in two different versions at "ftp://neonatal.sm.ic.ac.uk/";
      and in "http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/wlynx/source/djgpp.zip";). You
      can also use slang ("ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis/slang";) as your
      curses library. You need to compile these before you go any further.
--- 562,568 ----
      In addition to the files in the Lynx distribution, you will need a
      curses package and a TCP package.  You can use PDCurses (available at
      "http://www.lightlink.com/hessling/";) and the DJGPP port of WATTCP
!     (available in two different versions at "ftp://neonatal.sm.med.ic.ac.uk/";
      and in "http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/wlynx/source/djgpp.zip";). You
      can also use slang ("ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis/slang";) as your
      curses library. You need to compile these before you go any further.

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)
          address@hidden